This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
In this day and age, the way we perform financial transactions and carry money has been radically transformed by technological advances. Many people no longer carry that much cash with them, preferring the convenience of credit or debit cards. The popularity of prepaid credit cards has also made it more accessible to people with various financial capabilities to be able to experience the convenience of paying by plastic. With your Rushcard Login online, you will be better able to manage your prepaid card account, keep track of your transactions and balances, and review your information. Making card-to-card transfers or depositing money into your Rushcard is also more convenient if you have Rushcard Login online access. Of course, one of the best advantages to using a Rushcard is avoiding the many surcharges and fees that come with maintaining a traditional credit or debit card. You can even use your Rushcard as an ATM card, and because it is prepaid, you are not in danger of spending too much and having overlimit fees. With all the conveniences, customers who already use their Rushcard Login online, however, have complained about the cluttered and confusing login process to access one's account on the Web. We have also seen this firsthand, and we have come up with some helpful techniques that can make the Rushcard Login process easier for you. Below you will find a video we created which walks you through the simplest way of logging in to your Rushcard account. If you would rather read the instructions, we have also provided a step-by-step guide. Also, we have posted instructions for resetting your login credentials, and a list of updated contact information for Rushcard customer support should you have further issues with your account and require assistance.
Guide to directly access your Rushcard Login online:
1. On your Internet browser, enter this direct URL for the homepage: https://ww3.rushcard.com/.
2. Once you are on the homepage, you will see the 'Account Login' icon on the upper right hand side of the page. Click on this icon.
3. A login field will pop up. Enter your Login ID and your Password in the corresponding boxes.
4. Once you have entered the information, click 'Login'.
5. Follow the next onscreen instructions to complete your login process.
Steps to reset your password:
1. Make sure you are on the homepage (https://ww3.rushcard.com/).
2. On the upper right hand side of the page, click on the 'Account Login' icon.
3. Look for the link that says 'Forgot Login ID or Password?' found right below the 'Login' icon.
4. You will be redirected to the Retrieve Account Login page. First, you will need to enter your Card Number, CVV on the back of the card, and your Social Security Number to verify that you are the account holder.
5. After you have entered the information, click 'Next' and follow the onscreen instructions to begin resetting your account password.
How to reach customer support for Rushcard Login:
Customer Care - 1 866 RUSHCARD (1 866 787 4227)
UniRush Financial Services
PO Box 42482
Cincinnati, OH 45242
Remember to bookmark our page and to check back regularly for any updates to the login procedure.